Friday, April 15, 2011

#12 - Ms Bunnie and Her Reversible Dress

















Yesterday night i was browsing thru Allsorts (Jenny B Harris is one of my favorite link sharing at my page) and found her Pattern for a Fluffy*Stuffy Bunny. I followed her picture tutorials and made one Ms Bunnie and Her Reversible Dress for myself yesterday and love it big time. I was smiling big big time while making this colorful Ms Bunnie ^^.. I love the Little Reversible Dress for her Fluffy*Stuffy Bunny too and I also managed to get the Sponge/Ring Hemostat this morning @ a medical aid supply shop here with a fair price. Instead of the fleece material Jenny suggested which i do not have it that time, i use what i have at home i.e. white felt and it look cute to me ^^ .. Thanks Jenny for all great sharing & tutorials and love the idea of the sponge/ring hemostat as one of craft tool gadget hehehe \\(^ ,*) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...