Friday, April 22, 2011

Sharing: Pipit Zakka Store




































(^.~)//I would love to share Pipit Zakka Store that I visited 3 weeks ago. The owners Mike & Ivery are a very lovely and sweet couple. Once i stepped inside the building, omg ^^I fell in love with this store and here are some lovely photos to share. This store is a 100% handmade store where you could see many talented crafters selling their handmade items. Personally, I am a lover of handmade items and bought a few items for myself big time ^^

I would like to announce that my handmade items will soon be available at this Pipit Zakka Store from May 2011 onwards at very reasonable prices ^^ .. Do take your time to visit this lovely store ~

For more information, click Pipit Zakka
For more information on the Pipit Store, click here
For Pipit Facebook
For Pipit Fanpage
For Pipit Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...