Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#24 - Sewing Machine Cover
















Yesterday after work, and my light dinner @ 10PM ~ i was having an egg & cheese bread for dinner, watch news and then i decided to sew a Sewing Machine Cover for my sentimental Singer Model #2210 sewing machine that i owned for 21 years, a special gift from some good friends. This is what i have done yesterday with the RED Hanging Clothes cotton fabric i bought from Fabric Fanatics. I added pockets with other cotton fabric (most still in RED hehee) as pattern to it so it wont look dull & plain with a touch of ribbon & handmade buttons as charm on it (* .^) ~ ♥ .. I did not realize that i cut the RED hanging clothes fabric vertically instead of horizontally ^^

On top of that, I made a small RED dog sitting inside the pocket hehee .. And not only i sewn the cover, i also sewn a bag for my Asus mini laptop, and 2 pouches. Not bad for 3 hours and my sewing is simple coz i am still learning hehehe ~ (^ .^) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...